Click-to-WhatsApp ads: what it is and how to create WhatsApp ads to grow your business
Looking for an innovative way to grow your business? Try click-to-WhatsApp ads to build and personalize your connection with leads.
If you are looking for an innovative way to grow your business — look no further than click-to-WhatsApp ads. It is a great way to build a direct connection with your audience and make it engaging and personalized.
In this article, we will explore what click-to-WhatsApp ads are, why you should use them, and how you can create them to take your business to the next level.
What are click-to-WhatsApp ads?
Click-to-WhatsApp ads are a type of ad campaign that enables you to start a conversation with potential customers on WhatsApp. They are CTA (call-to-action) buttons that appear on your Facebook or Instagram ads and redirect leads who click on them to a WhatsApp chat with your brand. There, people can learn more about your business, products, or services and chat directly with you, your representative, or your chatbot.
By WhatsApp ads, you can encourage users to reach out to you on WhatsApp. In this handy messenger, you can answer their queries, provide support, and even take orders.
Why should you explore click-to-WhatsApp ads?
There are many reasons why you should consider using click-to-WhatsApp ads for your business.
For one, WhatsApp has over 2 billion active users, making it a powerful platform for reaching potential customers.
Additionally, by using click-to-WhatsApp ads, you can start a conversation with users, which can help build trust and establish a strong relationship with them.
Popular ways to use click-to-WhatsApp ads for your eCommerce business
There are many ways you can use click-to-WhatsApp ads to grow your eCommerce business:
- Take orders and bookings. If you use the WhatsApp Business API, you can add a catalog of your products or services to your Business profile. Then, you can promote this catalog via Facebook and Instagram ads and even make it available only when messaging your brand on WhatsApp.
- Offer shopping support. After promoting your products or services via click-to-WhatsApp ads, use the chat to display similar or popular options, size guides, and other details. That way, you can close more deals and do it right on WhatsApp.
- Recover abandoned carts. Click-to-WhatsApp ads are a powerful tool to remind consumers about their carts, understand why they haven’t completed the purchase, offer additional support, and sell more.
- Learn more about your audience. Click-to-WhatsApp ads let you target existing customers, collect their feedback, location and preferences, send personalized deals and exclusive offers, and more.
- Take customization orders. This is where you can take the WhatsApp Business API to the next level and use Click-to-WhatsApp ads to start a conversation that leads to higher conversion. That way, you can define the preferences and customize orders instead of letting your customers float on your website or social media page.
How to create click-to-WhatsApp ads?
Creating click-to-WhatsApp ads is easy of you follow these steps:
- Define your business goal and objectives
This part depends on your specific case, including industry, budget, and other important details.
- Choose the ad placements
Here you need to choose where to place your click-to-WhatsApp ads — on Facebook, Instagram, or both.
- Prepare your ad copy and graphics
Depending on your requirements and goals, get a matching ad creative and visual content for your advertisement.
- Set up your ad in Facebook Ads Manager
- Create WhatsApp Business Account or use an existing one.
- Add WhatsApp Business to Your Facebook Business Page:
- Create a new Facebook campaign or boost an existing one. When setting up an ad objective, choose one of the following: awareness, consideration, or conversion. Then set the budget and other details.
- In the Traffic section, choose WhatsApp as a place to drive leads, receive messages, and keep track of conversions.
- Select your audience or create a new one.
- Add your graphics for your ad (single images, carousel, or videos.)
- Add your ad copy and a convincing CTA.
- Click on Publish to launch your ad campaign. Done!
- Set up WhatsApp automation
Once you run click-to-WhatsApp ads, other marketing campaigns, and business operations, you might get overwhelmed with incoming customer messages quite soon. To ensure that you take care of most of the chats and provide your leads and customers with high-quality service, we recommend setting up automation (chatbot.)
That way, you can be sure that all people who click on your WhatsApp ads get relevant responses on time. To protect your and your customer’s data, choose an automation platform that is an official Meta-approved tech provider with the latest official version of WhatsApp Business API available. One such platform is Chatfuel.
How to get more customers on WhatsApp?
One way to get more customers on WhatsApp is by using click-to-WhatsApp ads. By doing so, you can encourage users to reach out to you on the most popular messaging platform, where you can then establish a closer relationship with them.
Once you start communicating with your leads, it is vital to keep them engaged. Consumers might bombard you with frequent questions about your products or services, locations, discounts, and more.
Use this opportunity to turn your WhatsApp contacts into paying customers with an intelligent chatbot. It can help you with the following:
- respond to common questions about your business,
- recommend your products or services,
- handle customer support,
- improve lead generation and conversion rates,
- personalize your communications and promos, and more.
If you are looking for a solution that can do all the above and even use ChatGPT built-in to communicate with users conversationally, consider Chatfuel.
Get a free trial today and supercharge your WhatsApp chats with a powerful AI solution to reach a wider audience and easily grow your business.